You can call me Jamie
Cuz only my nana calls me Jamie-Leigh, and you probably aren't as cool as her...but if you are, let's talk.
So my name is Jamie, and this is my blog! I apologize in advance for the overuse of what I think is the most important piece of punctuation - the exclamation point! Other than that, I don't apologize for anything that I write here.
It's just the ramblings and musings of a 20-something year old technologically-curious, musically romancin', social media enthusing girl about town.
- RT @TwitterCanada: We’re introducing an easier way to Tweet a thread! 👇 https://t.co/NEgNT9IPO3 16 hours ago
- @TheDanLevy @lyft @LyftToronto @AskLyft I think the people have to USE the code in order for it to be reflected in your account. 17 hours ago
- Time to shovel! Did you know the City of Toronto has a snow clearing service for the elderly/disabled: www1.toronto.ca/wps/portal/con… 18 hours ago
- Lyft is now live in Toronto/surrounding areas. Use my code to receive free driving credit! lyft.ca/i/JAMIE85810 https://t.co/jmXSKuY8vA 18 hours ago
- #Tigerblood #TwestivalTO Abita beer Bacchanal bias Blue Jays Bourbon Street Boxer criminal code dog Dog rescue Dog training fashion French Quarter Gentlemen Husbands government hate crimes homeless Humane Society Jackson Square Katrina Lafayette legislation Lionel Richie Mardi Gras Mario Bros Mississipi River Moe music NatandMarie New Orleans Nintendo NXNE Ohio photocopy simon walls social media technology The Fifth The Remix Project Toronto Toshiba vacations Vista Windows
Can I help you find something?