You can call me Jamie
Cuz only my nana calls me Jamie-Leigh, and you probably aren't as cool as her...but if you are, let's talk.
So my name is Jamie, and this is my blog! I apologize in advance for the overuse of what I think is the most important piece of punctuation - the exclamation point! Other than that, I don't apologize for anything that I write here.
It's just the ramblings and musings of a 20-something year old technologically-curious, musically romancin', social media enthusing girl about town.
- @Stothers They have lots of opinions! Mostly negative ones. 2 days ago
- Just ate 2 hardboiled eggs in a tiny meeting room with no air circulation AMA. 2 days ago
- Why would you go big when you could go home? ift.tt/2CekLnc https://t.co/FZVldFuyqI 3 days ago
- In the midst of protests against high end condo developments and gentrification, a glimmer of hope appears in Parkd… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- #Tigerblood #TwestivalTO Abita beer Bacchanal bias Blue Jays Bourbon Street Boxer criminal code dog Dog rescue Dog training fashion French Quarter Gentlemen Husbands government hate crimes homeless Humane Society Jackson Square Katrina Lafayette legislation Lionel Richie Mardi Gras Mario Bros Mississipi River Moe music NatandMarie New Orleans Nintendo NXNE Ohio photocopy simon walls social media technology The Fifth The Remix Project Toronto Toshiba vacations Vista Windows
Can I help you find something?