You can call me Jamie
Cuz only my nana calls me Jamie-Leigh, and you probably aren't as cool as her...but if you are, let's talk.
So my name is Jamie, and this is my blog! I apologize in advance for the overuse of what I think is the most important piece of punctuation - the exclamation point! Other than that, I don't apologize for anything that I write here.
It's just the ramblings and musings of a 20-something year old technologically-curious, musically romancin', social media enthusing girl about town.
- @ejbrooks I see you young and working! 59 minutes ago
- Luv 2 wear big pants. ift.tt/2GPoXI3 https://t.co/8RqBN1Xq5i 1 hour ago
- RT @petit_elefant: I’m too tired to sleep so I’m going to tweet out the dumbest Utah names from my son’s Junior High yearbook. Buckle up. 8 hours ago
- RT @adweak: BREAKING: After A Few Hours Of Google Research, 28-Year-Old, Childless Agency Planner Suddenly Expert On Mom Demographic 8 hours ago
- #Tigerblood #TwestivalTO Abita beer Bacchanal bias Blue Jays Bourbon Street Boxer criminal code dog Dog rescue Dog training fashion French Quarter Gentlemen Husbands government hate crimes homeless Humane Society Jackson Square Katrina Lafayette legislation Lionel Richie Mardi Gras Mario Bros Mississipi River Moe music NatandMarie New Orleans Nintendo NXNE Ohio photocopy simon walls social media technology The Fifth The Remix Project Toronto Toshiba vacations Vista Windows
Can I help you find something?